RingCentral Music on hold lets you entertain callers while they have to wait on hold. We all have to place callers on hold from time to time, so offering them music
- lets them know that they haven’t been cut off
- gives them something pleasant to listen to
RingCentral Music on hold with messagesOne of the best features that your Ring Central system can offer is upgrading your callers’ experience with messages on hold. Helpful, informative, and educational messages can be added to your music on hold, making every call more interesting and more productive for your caller…and for you!
How to use RingCentral music on hold with messagesWhat would you like your callers…your customers and your best prospects…to know about your business? That’s where we start! RingCentral makes your telephone service effortless. We’ll do the same when you want to offer callers marketing messages on hold. Getting started Getting started is easy. You can...
- click here for one of our marketing pros to call you back, or
- call now to set up a one-to-one session filled with ideas about how marketing messages on hold can work for you.
- “conversion” messages to your prospects, telling them about your company and what makes your unique and
- “up sell” messages to existing customers, telling them about more of the ways you can help them.
RingCentral Music on hold with messages ROIWhat can you accomplish when you add RingCentral music on hold with messages to your system? Call today for a free Discovery Session, and find out! In New York call 212-355-6980. In Connecticut call 203-655-3920. Nationwide and in Canada call 800-862-8896. Get the most from your Ring Central Service, by calling today.
Interested in making your RingCentral phone a better marketing tool? Get your Free Report on “How to Sell More On Every Phone Call.” Click here for the free guide.