How’s your advertising doing? Are you reaching the people and the businesses who can benefit by working with you? To develop successful Advertising for Yonkers Business like yours, you need to understand your customers, and what they’re looking for. Then you have to advertise in the right places: yesterday’s newspaper and yellow pages advertising has been replaced by Google and social media sites like Facebook. If you’ve kept pace with technology, you’re attracting the right potential customers, who interested in how you can help them.
Advertising for Yonkers Business is just the first step
Unless you’re Amazon or Zappos, your customers aren’t simply visiting your website and sending you their money. Your website and web advertising attracts their attention. But for most of us, things don’t change: the customer wants to talk with you, to find out how you can help them best. You have to build a relationship. Some marketing experts talk about the “Know-Like-Trust” process before you make a sale. Advertising for Yonkers Business products is no different.
Making the Advertising for Yonkers Business pay
What can you do make your advertising more profitable? Improve your “batting average” by taking a few simple steps “nurture” each sales prospect.
- Actively build your social media by contributing to key social media sites where your customers spend their time.
- Enhance your social reputation by encouraging customer reviews. Google “getting more testimonials” and you’ll find millions of ideas. But you only have to read a few to get the idea.
- Make it easy to contact you: make sure your website or email blast shows your phone number and email, Facebook and website information clearly, and in several different places.
- When your customer does contact you, that’s the moment of truth. Be sure that your staff is properly trained to provide great customer service. It doesn’t take much: McDonald’s trains approximately 36,000 workers each year. Within 6 hours they understand the “McDonald’s Way” of customer service, and it works.
- Make the right impression. Whether you have a retail business, medical practice, or work in an office, use every tool you have to make a great impression while helping your customer.
- Do customers call you? Give your staff simple phrases that are designed to help your customer (and help them buy). When phone callers are asked to “please hold” be sure to continue this process with professional messages on hold that will help you sell more and sound more professional.
You can make advertising for Yonkers business pay off if you remember it’s not just attracting their attention, it’s nurturing the relationship to help make the sale. Want more ideas? Call today for a free Discovery Session. In Yonkers, call (800) 862-8896.